Our course contains:
- General safety obligations: Vessel preparation
- Trip and activity planning: Chart reading, Markers, Lights
- Safety and emergency equipment: IALA bouyage system
- Collision and water traffic regulations: Rules of the road at sea
- Water skiing and jet skiing rules and regulation
- Weather and tides: Basic radio and communication skills
- Onboard and outboard engine maintenance and minor repairs
- Manoeuvring and management of risks and emergencies
- Reporting of incidents and pollutions avoidance
- Heavy weather handling: Basic navigation skills. Anchoring
- On completion of our course we present you with a certificate of completion which you then take to a
- Queensland Transport customer service centre where upon payment of a fee your boat license will be issued.
Please contact our highly experienced instructor Gary on (07) 3287 6262 or 0418 159 162 (mobile).
You can also complete our information request form .